Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Out of the kitchen

I have a 'date' with the Chef this Friday. Woot! Damn that took forever. I use quotation marks on 'date' to indicate that it's not just going to be us. I invited him to happy hour with myself and my co-workers after work on Friday. My 2 favorite therapists, Lori and Brian, are leaving and heading to their next assignment, so we're having a small farewell party. I figured it was innocuous enough to ask him along, and then I can gauge how he behaves around me outside of work. I should know pretty quickly if he's interested or not. Wish me luck.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Gina said...

Good for you -- sometimes we learn more from the casual 'dates' than the formal ones when we're all on our best behavior.

-- Have fun!

9/16/2009 7:53 PM  
Blogger I said...

Jenn......Just tell him to come by and pick up the goods. You want it, he's a guy and you'll just throw him away when you're done with him anyway. You're living the rock star lifestyle only you're a comic. Speaking of; have you seen the Dokken vs Chicken commercial? Oh so sad. Dokken is old. God! I'm old. What do I do?

9/18/2009 6:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter