Friday, August 22, 2008

Ahh, youth.

I wrote a new joke. Would you like to hear it? Well you can't, cuz I'm typing it. :)

So I'm seeing a new guy. He's younger than me.
He's a lot younger than me.
Ok, ok, he's 21! Are you happy you dragged that out of me?
But I'm really proud of him - he wants to go back to school and be a police officer.
And then he wants to be a fireman. And a cowboy. And an astronaut. And a pirate....

You get the idea. :) End joke.

But seriously, what IS it with these young guys? Lately, every guy who's interested in me is 25 or younger! What is that?

I know I'm awesome, but eventually I'm gonna need someone closer to my age.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go change his diaper.
LMAO.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter