Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Nine Inch Nails and a mid-life crisis

Trent Reznor is helping me lose weight - and he doesn't even know it. The new NIN song is so great, I love walking to it. Thanks, Trent.

I think I'm going thru a sort of mid-life crisis. I seem to get along better with people under the age of 25 lately. Weird. I had a fascinating conversation with a 21 year old boy last nite at my daughter's place. We got on the subject of music and he became quickly impressed with my knowledge of the 80's punk scene. (I was there, afterall.) He later told my daughters that I was 'kick-ass'. Neato. I am kick-ass. Fo sho.

I'm down 15 pounds. I'm tan. I'm walking more than 12 miles a week, as well as doing sit-ups and toning exercises.
I feel good.
I look good.
And my ex got dumped by his near-pubescent girlfriend. I hear she was cheating on him. Sweet! Hello shoe, meet the other foot!
Life is good.

The Summer of Jenn continues....

2 Comments:

Blogger Bron said...

hilarious ;)

6/24/2008 3:57 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I thought so too. :)

6/26/2008 5:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter