Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Back in the swing of things

Well, it's been a mad couple of weeks so far, and I can honestly say that, in spite of my financial woes, I am the happiest I have been in a very long time.

My first day back at work was great. The phrase of the day was, "Wow! You got smaller!"
Yes. Yes I did. And thanks for noticing. I was welcomed back nicely. My BT* (boytoy, for those not in the know) was especially happy to see me. :) And we resumed our little fling, which is fine by me. It's temporary. I'm not in the market for anything long-term or committed.

It was a busy week, but I got back into the job with little difficulty. And suddenly, my life got busy again. I'm studing and reading improv books. I'm going to workshops and helping at the shows. I know I have a long way to go, but I'm learning a lot.

The weekend was the best I'd had probably all year. We had a great show Friday nite. Saturday nite I went to a lesbian birthday party and I was a big hit. (Well, my boobs were, anyway. Ha!) I met some wonderful new people and I had so much fun! On Sunday, Jill made me go do girlie stuff and shop and eat Indian food. Oh, how I hate her. (wink) Not!

I know there's probably more to tell, but that's all the time I have for now. Stay tuned!

(*BT, by the way, is 21 now, so we can have a beer together. lmao.)

3 Comments:

Blogger Curt said...

Deleted the post because I used your title to make a horrendous reference to your voluminous breastages...

The horror!

I'm ecstatic to hear that you're feeling better, babe...

8/19/2008 5:38 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

lol, you should have left it! :)

Oh, and the pics you sent me didn't show up on the email! I forgot to tell you.

8/19/2008 7:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish my boobs were a hit at lesbian parties......

8/20/2008 12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter