Tuesday, November 21, 2006

16,000 non-painful hits

Thanks for 16,000 hits. I wish I had more interesting stuff to offer, but I'm glad it's still being read.

Are the google ads at the top of my page reading my mind? I don't remember writing about those issues. Weird.

Thanksgiving time again. I thought the office shindig was on Wednesday, but I arrived this morning to discover that it's TODAY. Dammit. I didn't bring anything. And I ordered the turkeys for pick-up tomorrow. They were accomodating when I called, thankfully. 20 pounds of turkey fully cooked and ready to eat, 24 hours earlier than you originally needed? Sure thing. Geez I feel like an idiot.

My oven is broken so I am unable to cook. I haven't missed cooking a Thanksgiving meal in 15 years. We're going out for dinner. My ex gets the kids this year too, so that just sucks. Evan's sister is coming to visit and she doesn't know that we live together. She would not approve. I hope I don't slip and say something stupid. Grr.

God keep me from drinking this week. Please? Pretty please?

I realize that lately I feel very uncomfortable around people and in public. I don't know what that's about.

Somebody smile for me. I can't muster one up today.

5 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Well, hell. I can't post html in here. I was going to put a larger than life smiley face, so now you just have to pretend that there's one here.

11/21/2006 6:32 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

lol. I see it!

11/22/2006 8:33 AM  
Blogger I said...

Hey Dammit! Your ol buddy Doof is on the job here! Don't sweat the small stuff it could be worse. Your kids are too old to worry about who gets what holiday anymore. Just have it any damn time you please. I'll be here watching the routers all day so shoot me a bone. Write something or email me. Just gimme something to pass the time. Please post! Post! Post! Doofleboy@yahoo or tombotts.com,net doofleboy.com giantflamingdyke.com giantcrank.com getacomic.com hugenads.com net org. You have no excuse now.

Doofleboy has spoken!

11/22/2006 3:24 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Thanks, doof. :)

11/23/2006 5:20 PM  
Blogger I said...

I was expecting a little more than that. But hey, I'll take what I can get. Crappy Thanksgiving!

Doof!

11/23/2006 7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter