Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Graduation!

I can't believe our improv classes are coming to an end! I have enjoyed them so much. I want more! More more more!

It really has been a lot of fun. I find it difficult to get out of my comfort zone. I think this helped a lot. And I've made some cool new friends, which is always a bonus. We started out with 17 people. Last nite our group had dwindled to 10, although I'm pretty sure a few more will be at our final class.

Our class is 'graduating' on Tuesday, October 17th, and some of the real ComedySportz people will be coming to play some games with us. That should be fun. Thank you in advance to those CSz folks who volunteered their time. Please, be kind to us. We know not what we do, and that will be painfully clear to you all next week.

So what am I doing for my birthday? Pretending I'm someone else! Couldn't think of a better way to celebrate. (Sean, I'm holding you to that promise of cake.)

1 Comments:

Blogger trainingforthetights said...

The cake will be there! :D

10/17/2006 4:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter