Saturday, October 07, 2006

You are so off my MySpace friends list

Random stuff for no apparent reason...

Doogie Howser, MD invented the blog. Really, he did. Think about it.

Snakes are scary, because they don't have arms but they can still hurt you.

I have an irrational fear of people named Kevin.

Have you ever noticed how much alcohol is consumed on most sitcoms?

I seriously don't care if I'm one of your top friends on MySpace. Seriously. But if you take me off, I'll take you off too. Nothing personal. Fair is fair. Ok, so maybe I do care a little. How high school of me.

I hate people's ex's who won't go away. Mine included.

My knee hurts.

I hate spiders.

I like my hair today. Got it cut by a guy in my improv class and he did a great job. He's funny too. Best haircut ever.

My birthday: 10 days. I'm not looking forward to it. Two years to 40. Crap.

I haven't been writing much lately. That has to change.

I haven't written a new joke in months. I'm just not feeling it right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter