Thursday, September 21, 2006

Bored Blogging

Could I be doing something productive? Maybe, but I don't feel like it at the moment. Here's some random crap about me. Enjoy.

1. FIRST NAME? Jennifer

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No, but my mother wanted to name me Amy. I’m glad that my dad won that fight.

3. LAST CRY? Last Friday. PMS strikes again.

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I do, but some people say it’s messy.

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Roast beef

6. KIDS? No more, thank you. The three will be plenty.

7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Hello? Most definitely! I rock!

8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Yep I do. My blog, online diary, and even a handwritten journal, although I don’t write as much in it as I used to.

9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Uh, what is sarcasm? (that was)

10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes I do and no one has ever touched them.

11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Hell no. I won’t even jump off the high dive, are you kidding?

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Cocoa Pebbles

13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? The majority of my shoes don’t have shoe laces.

14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Physically? No. Emotionally? Nuh-uh. Character-wise? Yes.

15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Baskin Robbins Peanut Butter and Chocolate. Oh yeah.

16. SHOE SIZE? 7 to 7.5, depending on the shoe.

17. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Oh geez. Do I have to? I’m a flawed individual, I can’t name just one thing. Physically, my weight. Mentally, my trust issues.

18. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? At this very moment? Evan, cuz he’s not here, but he will be back soon, and then I won't miss him anymore. I haven’t had anyone close to me die in a long time, if that’s what the question means. I’m sorry, what was the question again?

19. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Well, since no one sent it to me in the first place, I would be surprised if I got it back!

20. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? No shoes, an old pair of the boyfriend’s boxers in blue plaid.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The voices in my head. And they aren’t happy.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Macaroni & Cheese

23. FAVORITE SMELL? It’s a toss up between Lavendar, Vanilla and Clinique Happy

24.WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Evan

25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE (of the opposite sex) YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Their eyes and sense of humor.

26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? She didn't send it, I just stole it from her blog cuz I’m bored out of my mind, but yes, she seems like a nice chick, although we’ve never really met.

27. FAVORITE DRINK? Coffee, Dr. Pepper, Pinot Grigio – in daily consumption order.

28. FAVORITE SPORT? I don’t really like sports.

29. EYE COLOR? Brown. Dark, dark brown.

30. HAT SIZE. Never measured my head, and I don’t wear hats that often.

31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope. Not even for fun.

32. FAVORITE FOOD? I have a lot of favorites, but I could really go for a Blue Cheese Chopped Salad from Outback Steakhouse about now. Mmmm. Best. Salad. Ever.

33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Scary movies. Duh.

34. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED AT THE MOVIE THEATER? We’ve seen Talladega Nights and Jackass Number Two in the last week.

35. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Blue, one of the boyfriend’s old t-shirts that I stole a while back.

36. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter. Anything to get away from this heat.

37. HUGS OR KISSES? Can’t I have both?

38. FAVORITE DESSERT? Crème Brulee, which I haven’t had in a long time.

39. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Probably no one as I didn’t send this out to anyone.

40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? None at the moment.

41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? My mouse. Wait! Now my hand.

42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? I don’t remember. Cartoons?

43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Summer rain and laughter.

44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Neither. I choose Elvis.

45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Vancouver Canada

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Mesquite, TX. Yee-haw.

2 Comments:

Blogger cathouse teri said...

Hey Jenn. I posted a comment addressed to you over at the site where you posed a question some days earlier. (actually, it's not dated, so I dunno how long ago it was!) Just wanted to give you a heads up.

Have a great day!

9/22/2006 8:25 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Thanks!

9/22/2006 8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter