Thursday, September 14, 2006

I bunny-eared Johnny Knoxville!

Ha! How funny is that? Picture to come soon, trying to get it off the boyfriend's new camera phone.

The new Jackass movie. What can I say? It was funny, but I could do without a lot of the stuff in it. Sans the puking and shit stuff, I laughed my ass off. I can't believe those guys haven't been seriously injured in their antics.

Johnny Knoxville was cool, he and the director, Jeff Kramer, answered questions after the movie. He said that he's only been taken to the hospital about 7 times during the entire Jackass series. That's surprising. He was very nice and accomodating to all the folks who wanted pictures and autographs. We got both. I got one of Evan pointing at him while some other person was getting their picture taken with him. Oh, a brief explanation - Evan has a series of photos of him pointing at celebrities. Sometimes you can see the person, sometimes it's just an elbow or a head. I'm trying to remember all the ones he's taken: Patton Oswalt, Debra Wilson, Eddie Brill, Henry Rollins, and now Johnny Knoxville, just to name a few. We didn't get one with Corn Mo cuz his phone was dead and the new one hadn't arrived, and for some reason my camera has disappeared. Grr. I think I've started a new tradition with the bunny ears. I wonder how many people I can get photos with like that? This is the first! Thanks, Johnny.

2 Comments:

Blogger I said...

I like to look up at trees when I go snow skiing. That's my thing. I did see Mike Snyder at Home Depot and said "Hey! You're that Chip Moody dude?!!" He got pissed off. I stood behind him and his trophy wife in line and talked to my Dad about what hair coloring is the best for old men.

Doofleboy has spoken!

9/15/2006 4:19 PM  
Blogger I said...

Does he have a pic of himself pointing at Paul Varghese? Oh yeah, I've also started a save Paul Varghese fund in case he gets put on a coin operated respirator. I have a bucket of change. If you want to donate then let me know.

9/15/2006 4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter