Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Your weekly update

Well I suppose my blogging status has gone to once a week until something absolutely fascinating happens. I’m not holding my breath.

It’s finally stopped being a hundred and fuck degrees outside. I LOVE fall. It’s my very favorite time of the year. I know it’s not technically fall just yet, but it feels like it, and that’s what counts. We’ve had a lot of rain and our tapwater has finally stopped tasting like dirt.

Sadly, ComedSportz has had to cancel all of their shows for the past 2 weekends due to lack of reservations. I’m crossing my fingers that this is a temporary situation. I hate to see that happen. Rob and Elizabeth have worked far too hard to keep this thing going for it to suddenly go belly up. If you’re reading this, come see a show! It’s really a lot of fun. Our late show on Saturday was good, although attendance for that was even less than we expected. But still, 30-ish people who all had a good time. Not bad. We have shows booked thru the first weekend in November.

We finally saw Talladega Nights over the weekend. Not laugh out loud funny, but funny nonetheless. I love Will Ferrell. Emily ditched us for the weekend again. Teenagers. Hmph. Christopher enjoyed it though. Then he and I sat thru workshop with Evan on Sunday. It’s fun to watch, and I’m hopeful that at some point, I’ll understand what they’re doing.

Complaints? I have a few. The dog that lives in my house has decided that it’s ok to sleep on my lovely furniture. I may have to kill a dog. She’s left a hairy, wet dog stain on the love seat and I’m livid. The roommate is not disciplining the dog. I don’t even think he’s been feeding it. And he brought another stupid dog into the house, without even asking us if it would be ok. So now we have 2 dogs and a cat that he doesn’t look after. I didn’t sign up to take care of these animals. There’s a reason the boyfriend and I don’t have any pets. Roommate has turned into a complete douche, much like the other one. He’s not paying any of the bills. (Oh, and the other one who moved out left us with a ton of unpaid utility bills, and he’s not returning my calls. Go figure). He eats our food and drinks my sodas, and instead of replacing the items he takes, he buys things that we would never eat. Liver cheese and tofu? Are you fucking kidding me? Gross! Where’s my Dr. Pepper you asshole! And he never cleans up after himself or the animals anymore, which is really starting to get to me. I’m ready to get the hell out of here. I’d like for us to be out before my birthday, but I don’t think that’s going to happen.

Working a few hours today, have some errands to run, improv class tonite, that’s about it. I’ll report in tomorrow on how the class went.

3 Comments:

Blogger I said...

I don't think one reservation is gonna save the comedy place but I'll call them anyway.

You should buy a house and guess what. I have another one coming up for sale soon.

I sold my last one in hoes of having the cash to have more time for comedy. Damn kids! They need cars and college tuition. Bunch of whiners. When I was a kid we didn't need no stinking college. Well, that's why I'm a loser today I guess. But that's not the point! Damn Kids.

Does anybody read my comments?

Doofleboy has questioned.

9/20/2006 6:25 PM  
Blogger I said...

Hoes? That was funny! I meant hopes. Ha! See, I should do stand up.

9/20/2006 6:25 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I thought you said 'hoes' on purpose. That was funny.

A house? For sale? We should talk. I HATE where we live right now. Email me, for rizzle.

9/20/2006 7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter