Thursday, May 18, 2006

Ok, Tom. Here ya go.

I don't really have anything to write about. I have a migraine today. Yesterday was Dave's birthday, so roomie that we hate made dinner - and left the entire mess all over the kitchen. I will no doubt have to clean it up and I'm pissed about that. We're taking Dave to Benihana on Friday nite to celebrate his b-day. Still like my job. Still love my boyfriend. My kids for the most part are doing great. Well, except for The Teenager, we're having a little tiff right now and everyone in the house is mad at her. Again. School is out next week and we're making plans for the summer. Still hate the other roomie, although I've started to be nicer to his little girlfriend. She has Vicodin, but the kindness could kill me.

When I think of something more interesting, I will post it, I promise. I suppose I could put up a few pages of the story I'm working on, would that suffice?

2 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

I hate your room mates FOR you. What do you think about that?

Hey, you should check out my blog. I updated. I'm really sad in it. You should come and read it to cheer me up because I'm so sad/depressed about something horrible in it.

5/18/2006 6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Paris hilton za darmo Side effects of paxil cr with alcohol laptops computer shopping debt solutions health insurance Mercedes automobile accident statistics insurance payout car Rhinoplasty protective mask Estimator fico Eminent domain defense lawyer jean jackets Skin care strivectin search ionamin online Caprice buret bikini Compare long term care insurance companies

4/23/2007 5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter