Friday, April 14, 2006

Finally! I can wear white shoes again. Not that I own any.

Easter! It snuck right up on me. Planning a nice Easter dinner for all of the people who live in my house, and for anyone else who stops by. Enjoy this little Easter greeting - it's not personalized or anything, so don't get too excited. But I thought it was funny. :)
Don’t take any rotten eggs! And remember, when hunting for Easter eggs, it's perfectly fine to push the toddlers out of your way, as long as their parents aren't looking.

http://www.msn.americangreetings.com/display.pd?bfrom=1&prodnum=3092738&path=32890&source=msne127

And also - I am currently being paid nearly $16 per hour to sit here and do practically nothing.
I am so cool.

5 Comments:

Blogger Skye said...

Happy Easter to you!

4/14/2006 12:48 PM  
Blogger I said...

I'm cooler! The mexicans call me coolo!

4/14/2006 6:20 PM  
Blogger Travis said...

I wore white shoes last weekend when I wore camo, and went down to the border to intercept illegals.

Killed three.

They died laughing.

--Travis--

4/14/2006 7:06 PM  
Blogger I said...

I gotta get a new job.

4/16/2006 1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site how long xanax stays in his system Mazda truck floor mats Suicides while on wellbutrin Progressive auto insurance company phone number website affiliate program Acne rosacea tincture advantages of barcode scanner Area rugs at jordans furniture Distributors for wheelchairs & iv pole accessories

2/21/2007 7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter