Friday, October 14, 2005

Very random things...

A couple of my co-workers have expressed an interest in reading the crazy shit that I write here. So I obliged and gave them the link. Welcome to my world, guys.

Cynthia is upset with me because I didn’t thank her here in writing for her assistance with the large mailing project earlier this week. Thank you, Cynthia. I know it’s not in your job decscription. Not certain that it’s in mine, either, but we do what we have to do. Get a sitter for your damn kids and come see a show.

Hello to Brian, a former co-worker and lucky SOB who doesn’t work here anymore. I hope you enjoy reading what’s going on here, even though you lived it for a lot longer than me. Enjoying your new job? How could you not? We hate you.

My daughter wants a cat, and I can’t decide if I’m willing to be a pet owner again. I have enough living creatures depending on me to feed and take care of them at the moment.

I just found out that our buddy Bryce Richardson will be doing a guest spot for Kathleen Madigan at the Addison Improv this month. Way to go, Bryce! Seth did his spot last nite and was asked to come back. I’m so damn proud of you guys. A little jealous, yes, but happy for you.

Speaking of the Improv – they’re having another Open Mic soon. Wednesday, November 2nd. I’ve sent off my email, begging for a spot. Last time I was there, I was very last, out of 30 comics. I want to go up earlier this time, and I’ll drop names if I have to. (Cough – Paul Varghese – cough). If I get on the list, I’ll let you know.

I'll be hanging with my kids this weekend, as usual.
My birthday is Monday and I want cake.
Gifts are not necessary.

My horoscope today:

"You've finally realized that it's not your imagination. Someone who's famously better at keeping everything buried really has been sending out some very direct hints. Now that you've put two and two together, what are you going to say?"

I'm going to say, where's my cake?

9 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

I would NEVER let my co-workers read my diary. EVER. Mainly because I like to talk about them and it would spoil the fun.

10/14/2005 12:27 PM  
Blogger Skye said...

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" even if it's in advance. May you get cake and eat it too!

10/14/2005 1:50 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Dammit, Bryce, you HAD to bring up the herpes, didn't you. Shit!

Brian, ssshhh!

I really have nothing bad to say about anyone I work with besides the boss. And the few people from the office who read this know exactly what she's like.

Thanks, Sky. I will have my cake, and I will eat it. Then I will digest it and...well, you don't want to know the rest.

10/14/2005 2:14 PM  
Blogger I said...

My co workers really don't give a sh*t about what I do. Even though my boss spies on me all the time. Screw-em! I bought my old bosses domain name and put pink sh*t all over it. bobbytolle.com then I sent them to read my new website hugenads.com. SPAM ya later!

Doof!

10/14/2005 6:24 PM  
Blogger I said...

Somebody better post something soon. I'm running out of excuses not to do homework. Dammit!

10/16/2005 12:57 PM  
Blogger decade5 said...

Cats are a 15-year commitment. That's daily doot-scoopings, daily feedings and waterings, and daily doses of love.
That's roughly 5,475 cans of catfood over its life, about a metric ton of litter, and 47 bales of cat hair.

They're worth it.

10/16/2005 3:06 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Lol, Jill. I love cats, I much prefer them to dogs. The big problem is that there is a large, very large dog that lives in my house and I'm afraid she might eat the cat. They tell me it's happened before, and I just can't take that kind of trauma.

10/17/2005 8:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! longboard speed washers gun rossi stock Braille bingo supplies Office surveillance system with audio The cadillac venice beach www lubes filters com synthetics zyrtec Volkswagen transporter 73 peugeot 407 price levitra over the counter Server watson content britannica site web encyclopedia Remco toys Building bookcases window seats personal debt consolidation loans Maker of neurontin baccarat games 765cc breast implant Phentermine online saturday delivery Womens fitness top

2/22/2007 5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work accounting continuing education Flights british airlines from moscow Memoirs bathtub bulk email Betting gallery nude online sports mcse Adderall vs conserta otr tires

4/25/2007 1:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter