Tuesday, July 19, 2005

End of the day...

A friend of mine sent this to me today, and it made me laugh.

Five tips for a woman....
1. It is important that a man helps you around the house and has a job.
2. It is important that a man makes you laugh.
3. It is important to find a man you can count on and doesn't lie to you.
4. It is important that a man loves you and spoils you.
5. It is important that these four men don't know each other.

LMAO.

Open Mic tonite at Scooter's tonite, folks. Email me, call me, or just show the hell up.
Please come if you can!

7 Comments:

Blogger I said...

Hmmm. I am out of the loop. Thanks for telling me that you reposted but I don't know enough about the situation to know what the Hell is going on. The cool thing is I now have a rockin little picture posted when I post on a BLOG. I also got a couple of new pics on my website of me with a microphone! SWEEEET! I'm gonna buy a joke next and then WHAMMO! I'll be a comic too! Can I use the joke you posted here?

7/19/2005 5:50 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Make sure you buy a joke from someone who's funny. And no, you can't use any of mine. :)

7/20/2005 9:44 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Smart ass. :)

7/20/2005 9:57 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Cute pic, Sara.

I have fixed all the clocks. I am the Clock Master.

Um, wait, I think that should be without the 'l'.

LMAO!

Scooter's next week, I better see some damned comics out there! You guys think I enjoy having to sit and talk to John????

7/20/2005 12:11 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

It's ok, Sarah. At least you got it. :)

7/20/2005 1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » »

2/04/2007 8:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... reli wrist blood pressure monitor tank thong swimsuit myelin supplements saks vicki soble sweater Free teacher upskirts pills buy bontril Appliances amana bontril 2bfor 2bsale Paris hilton pee pants best spa hot tub anal fucking http://www.cd-changer-9.info/Laser-tattoo-removal-brewer.html oxymoron tshirts When was american football invented plain black tee shirt Cadillac bolt pattern

2/16/2007 11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter