Tuesday, December 15, 2009

O.M.G.

Wow. My trend of always expecting the worst of people continues to serve me well.

The Colorado guy is out. We had so much in common, and then he asked me if his hatred of blacks and Jews was a deal breaker.

Um, yes, you racist, ignorant piece of shit. Yes it is.

Sigh.

Had a long talk with the bass player the other day. And I still don't quite know where his head is at. Figures.

I have one final hope in the man department. In addition to immature musicians and men of the Aryan Brotherhood persuasion, I've been chatting with a very nice fellow from San Marcos. So far, he doesn't appear to be married, a bigot, or a complete idiot. But, as always, time will tell. He's more together than the majority of men I encountered on the various dating sites. He's currently working on his Masters in Biology, so at least he's not stupid. He's a few years older than me and all of his kids are grown and off to college. He's quite adorable to boot. That's never a bad thing. But if this one doesn't work, I'm giving up the search for a while and retreating. My white flag is at the ready.

6 Comments:

Blogger decade5 said...

Oh, now. You KNOW you have more than the average amount of AWESOME to live up to.

12/16/2009 1:45 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I'm not sure I have it in me at this point.

12/16/2009 3:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello !.
might , probably curious to know how one can make real money .
There is no initial capital needed You may start earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The company incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with offices around the world.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I feel good, I started to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a correct companion utilizes your money in a right way - that`s it!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://cahuzuki.arcadepages.com/tahofug.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life

12/17/2009 3:24 AM  
Blogger decade5 said...

"Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life"

At least the Spambot loves you, Jenn.

(Note: THIS is why my blog doesn't have comments. Well, that and I don't give a crap what people think.)

12/17/2009 10:09 AM  
Blogger Curt said...

Must... resist... obvious... "have it in me" joke

12/17/2009 11:44 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Resistance is futile. :)

12/17/2009 11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter