Monday, September 28, 2009

It's lonely in the middle

Good show on Saturday nite at Taste of the Islands. Really great crowd, but most of them were African and they were there to see the headliner. I'm not sure they all understood what I was saying.

I'm a little sad at the moment. I can't really put my finger on it. I got blown off by the 23 year old. Didn't meet anyone new over the weekend. Italian boy texted me finally, after a month - at midnite last nite. Hmph. I said no. Now I have 2 headliners who think they like me. I'm just kinda tired of it all.

23 is too young.
Chef is too busy.
Bass player is too far away.

Sigh.

More to say, but no energy to say it. I'll be back in Grand Prairie this Wednesday nite at Theo's. Should be a great show. Come see me!

3 Comments:

Blogger I said...

Wow Jenn. I am surprised. You knew the guy was 23. I run into this all the time or at least I did before I stopped dating. Women were always dropping me for someone half their age then upset because the guy just wanted sex. It's not tough to get a 23 year old to doink something. I wrote something about that once. I'll have to find it. It was pretty funny. I hope you have an awesome show tonight!

The Great Doofleboy has spoken!
Nobody cares.....HA!

9/30/2009 5:51 AM  
Blogger Jenn Hoff said...

I care. And thanks, you're right. I just prefer to be the one to blow them off and not the one who is ignored.

9/30/2009 7:35 AM  
Blogger Jenn Hoff said...

Oh - and I would have been just fine had he been a one-niter. But the little bastard has been over 5 times since we met. Too much too fast. If only he hadn't called me back....

9/30/2009 7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter