Monday, June 01, 2009

The good and the bad

I had another great set last nite at Hyena's. And I realized, again, that I don't really like most of the people I talk to there on a regular basis. Comedy people are never really your friends, I don't know why I expect them to be. But I have a pretty severe case of the 'fuck yous' right now. I'm tired and cranky, etc. No worries, it will pass.

So the good news: They asked me to do a guest set at Hyena's Arlington.
Yay!

The bad news: My car overheated this morning.
Boo!

I'm sure it's fixable, but I have to work and deal with about a million other issues, and we just finished completely moving to the new apartment yesterday and I'm just a little overwhelmed. And I can't find some of my clothes. And my youngest daughter is stressed out and she hates me right now.

The bad news: A doctor, in Kansas, Dr. Tiller, who performed abortions was murdered yesterday, on his way into CHURCH.
Super big BOO!

The good news: A suspect is in custody.

Yeah, that makes sense. "I'm pro-life, so I'm gonna kill this guy."
Is this 2009 or 1959?

It's so hard not to let all the bad news cloud the good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter