Saturday, May 09, 2009

Switching gears...

I think my mid-life crisis is officially over.

Am I better for the experience? Let's just say yes.

I've given up my life of retail sex toy sales in favor of a more grown-up job with normal hours and better pay. Not that recommending the latest in vibrators and condoms wasn't a blast, it certainly was a lot of fun. But we all have those moments - those 'what was I thinking???' moments, and that was one of them.

My living situation is much better. I'm with both of my daughters now. Full circle? I don't know. It's too early on a Saturday morning to wax philosophical. But I like where I am.

And I'm not certain that I want to be a 'cougar' anymore. I've had a lot of fun with these boys, but they really aren't helping me get anywhere or move forward. I mean about as much to them as they do to me. And that's not enough.

Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there.
My son turns the big 1-5 on Monday. And I still don't look 40. Yay me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous EyeNoU said...

Nice to hear from you, Jenn.

5/09/2009 11:17 PM  
Blogger scotster88 said...

I did not even know what a cougar was until last week. I hope you enjoyed your time as a feline.

Scot

PS. Kitty has claws

5/25/2009 10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter