Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy on a Monday

I woke up in a really good mood today, in spite of that fact that it's a holiday and I have to work. Don't fret for me. I get to work alone and get caught up on things that I can't get done when everyone is here, so it will be a good day. And since my bosses are the coolest ladies ever, I really don't mind working late or on weekends/holidays. There's just an enormous amount of things to get done.

Had a great set at Hyena's Dallas last nite. I mean it was really, really good. I was quite pleased with myself.

And, I bid farewell last nite to my 'friend' who will be working in another state until December. Sigh. Yeah, he's a douchebag, but we had a lot of fun over the past 5 months. Best of luck to you dear. Don't forget to pack a sweater. I hear it gets cold up north.

I'm off to start my day.

2 Comments:

Blogger scotster88 said...

I am so glad that you rocked the house last night.

Scot

5/25/2009 10:06 AM  
Blogger Jenn Hoff said...

I don't mean to brag...but I will. Even one of the 'pros' told me I was great, so that was awesome.

5/25/2009 1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter