Wednesday, May 20, 2009

...and this is why

I've gotten a few questions about my recent lament of not wanting to be a cougar anymore. So here's a very good example of why it's more trouble than it's worth sometimes.

I've been seeing a certain boy for a few months. Nothing serious, of course. He's 27, how serious could we be? He accepted a job in another state and will be leaving soon, and he'll be gone for several months. I was fine with that, but I'd hoped we could still see each other until he left.

We had made plans to attend the Dallas Funniest Person contest at the Improv on May 6th. But on the day of the event, I didn't hear from him, so I didn't go. He blew me off pretty much that whole week, and when I finally reached him, he confessed that he and his previous girlfriend had gotten back together, and he had taken her to see the show. I told him he was an asshole, but it was really no big deal. It's not like we were in a relationship, and it's not necessary for him to lie or avoid me. Just tell me what's up, no worries!

So he says yeah, we can still hang out, but we can't have sex anymore. He and the girlfriend had an 'understanding'.

LMFAO.

Um, ok. That's fine, but what do I need you for if we're not having sex? I mean really, let's be real about the situation. So I came to terms with and accepted the fact that we were done and that I would never see him again.

Last nite, very late, I get a text. He wants to come by. I told him no, I was tired. And then he sends me this text, these exact words:

"I'll let you suck it."

Oh, wow! Really? You'll let me?

Fuck you.

4 Comments:

Blogger monogodo said...

I can't believe you're passing up the opportunity to provide oral pleasure to a man, with no mention of reciprocal pleasure on your part.

Oh, wait, now that I put it that way, yes, I can believe it.

5/20/2009 1:22 PM  
Anonymous EyeNoU said...

You might have missed a golden opportunity there. You never know when a sneeze may come along and cause you to bite down hard (pun unintended). Just think of the fun he would have explaining the teeth marks to his old flame............

5/20/2009 10:18 PM  
Blogger Curt said...

I remember when I was like that, in my dissolute youth...

Wait, that was last week!

5/21/2009 5:48 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I seriously think my 15 year old son is more mature than this guy. lol. And it's not as if I want to get him into trouble with his ex, that's not how I roll. It just would have been nice to be informed of the situation.

I was talking to the friend we met thru the other nite, and he was apologizing for his buddy's behavior towards me. It was a nice gesture, although totally unnecessary. He said: "You know, he really is a good guy, and a loyal friend. But when it comes to women, he's retarded."

Indeed he is.

5/21/2009 7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter