Friday, January 30, 2009

Blah, blah, blah

I truly hate no having the internet at home.

Update.

Still love the job. I'm doing stand up again, yay! Monday nites at the Dyer Street Bar in Dallas, off Greenville Ave. Easy to find, hit me up for directions. Free cover, show starts at 9.

I've also been spending time at a hippie drum circle on Wednesday nites at the Across the Street Bar. So much fun.

I'm sick of meeting men who are married or otherwise attached, or alcoholics. Single? Yes, please. Another recent disappointment has me soured on the whole man/woman relationship thing. Dammit. He was so great. Fucker. Why do they have to lie? Why?

I've lost more weight. I'm looking great and I get hit on all the time. My funny is an aphrodisiac.

I'm in a shitty mood today so that's it for now. Love ya.

2 Comments:

Blogger J. Travis said...

Hey jenn been wondering how you were.

Travis

1/30/2009 5:07 PM  
Blogger Jenn Hoff said...

Hey!

5/25/2009 1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter