Friday, December 12, 2008

Hey, psst, over here....

Hey guys and gals. I am sorry I've been out of touch. I'll give you a brief run down. Lost my job. Then my apartment. Got a new job. Staying with a friend. I'm off Zoloft, and I'm starting to feel feelings again. Yikes.

I have a lot of highs and lows, don't I? Ha! I'm on a borrowed high right now because I am enjoying my new job. Which I would love to tell you about. According to my ex, it suits me. I'm working for an 'adult novelty' store. Oh yes, sex is recession proof, folks. And I am loving it. I feel like I'm helping people. And although some of my more conservative buddies would probably not approve, it is a job, and we all know how great with people I am. I've seen crazy stuff these last couple of weeks. Look for a new weekly feature, "The weirdest thing I sold this week". Coming soon. ;)

Still officially single, though I'd never be accused of being lonely.
Kids are good.
No one else has died recently.
I've lost a few more pounds. Probably stress-related, but no worries.
KA TE PAI - pronounced, kay-ta-pie - that's Maori for 'it's all good'. Learned that from a bloke from New Zealand. :) Crazy Kiwi he is.

Life is good. Could be better, could be a hell of a lot worse. :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see you posting again. I was starting to worry......

12/12/2008 5:25 PM  
Blogger I said...

Glad you're doing okay! The great Doofleboy missed ya!

12/18/2008 11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter