Friday, September 26, 2008

Mommy Dearest

Hey, mom. It's me.
Your bitch of a daughter. Remember me?

I'm sorry I haven't called lately, so let's catch up. My friend died - I know, what a lame excuse for not wanting to talk on the phone! My bad. I'm back at work, my days are long and busy, I'm tired, comedy is great, the kids are fine, and I'm still single.

I know I'm a completly inconsiderate person because instead of calling you in my very limited free time, I do something meaningless, like clean my house or pay my bills or help out a friend. God knows you're a better person than me, your only child. Haha, isn't it funny that I still refer to myself as an 'only child' when you actually have three others that you haven't contacted in 40 something years? Hilarious!

My apologies for being such a shit, mom. You're right, as always.

Love,
jenn

p.s. You should be aware that when you say shitty things about me to my daughters, they WILL tell me.

3 Comments:

Blogger decade5 said...

Wow. Your mother failed as a mom. I can put you in touch with the same divorce person I used to get rid of my own mother.

I didn't get any money, but I got custody of me.

9/27/2008 12:01 PM  
Blogger I said...

Hi Jenn. I hope this lifts your spirits a little. I always come back to read your BLOG because I think you are the coolest and I love you. Please keep writing.

The Great Doofleboy Has Spoken.

9/29/2008 8:05 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Hi Tom! So glad you're still stalking me. :) I promise to keep writing. I'm sure I'll be inspired again soon.

9/30/2008 10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter