Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A Knight's Tale

All hail, Queen of Caketoppers!
Duchess of Dildos!

Too much?

Ok.

Things have been going well at work. Management has taken a liking to me and my sales have been awesome. I really have a knack for this. They're sending me to other stores to help out and I've pretty much gotten the hang of everything.

They dig me. And I'm having a blast. I'm hoping to move up soon.

I was working the Sunday shift by myself and a chick from Medieval Times came in. She was super cool and we started chit-chatting. She had to leave for work, but said she would come back later with her boyfriend - who just happens to be one of the knights. Rawwwrrrr.

They came in about an hour before close. It was slow so I had a chance to talk to them at length. She had mentioned that he wanted to do stand-up, so I asked him about that. Turns out he's done stand-up, and knows a lot of people that I know. Weird, huh? We talked about open mics and where we've been. He mentioned McCarty's, and what an awful crowd it was. I usually did pretty well when I was there. I have a way of getting people's attention. Suddenly, he said, "Hey! You're the chick with the glass of wine and that joke about your vibrator! You're hilarious!"

Ahh. And instant bond. Tis a small world, eh?

All hail, Queen of Caketoppers!

(And if you happen to see JT at an open mic, challenge him to a joust!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"(And if you happen to see JT at an open mic, challenge him to a joust!)"

With one of those cake toppers?

1/02/2009 8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter