Thursday, August 28, 2008

I heart October!

This October is shaping up to be a fantastic month for me! I am absolutely giddy about the goings on for the month! Here’s a list…

October 1st – My favorite show, Pushing Daisies, comes back for the fall season!

October 4th – Henry Rollins, my favorite guy, at the Lakewood! Oh hell yes!

October 11th – Locked Out Comedy show at The Stone Cottage in Addison!

October 17th – Jenn turns 40! Are you kidding? It’s the new 30!

October 24th – R.E.M. at Nokia! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! My favorite bank of all time and I haven’t seen them since 1995!!!!! I've been a fan of theirs since I was 14!

And, as always, the State Fair returns, and there are new fried delicacies to try this year. MMMMMM, fried things on sticks!

Exclamation marks!!!!!! I am so freaking excited about October!

2 Comments:

Blogger I said...

October was a pretty good metal band in the eighties too as I recall. I miss you Jenn.

The great Doofleboy has spoken!

8/29/2008 9:36 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Aww, thanks Tom. I'm still here! Doing improv now instead of stand-up and I really love it. Come see a show!!!!

www.lockedoutcomedy.com

9/02/2008 9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter