Thursday, September 04, 2008

Randomness...

Yesterday I had German Chocolate Cake coffee with French Vanilla cream. The coffee took over and the cream surrendered.

Had a wonderful workshop last nite. I am really happy to part of the troupe. I feel a little less intimidated every week!

It was 67 degrees when I left home this morning.
67. Degrees. Outside.
It’s a beautiful day.

When I was walking to the train this morning, a nice old man stopped and asked if I needed a ride. I accepted, but only after carefully contemplating whether or not he looked strong enough to chop me up into little pieces. He didn’t, so I’m at work in one piece.

Right now, I’m having a cappuccino that’s so good, it brought tears to my eyes. For reals.

A beautiful day.

2 Comments:

Blogger decade5 said...

You don't really seem bitter anymore. You got better. You're more like "Better Chick, Funny Chick"

9/09/2008 6:01 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

You know, you're right! I'm changing it. :)

9/09/2008 7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter