Thursday, February 21, 2008

It's time.

Camera - check.

Double A batteries - check.

Blanket and pillow - check.

Comfy clothes for drive - check.

Something sexy to wear on stage - check.

New phone and charger - check.

New haircut - check.

New jokes - check.

Road trip buddy - check.

I think we're all set.

Josh and I leave tonite for Houston. I am excited, nervous, giddy, scared and a little nauseous. But prepared, and that's what counts. Plus, I get to see my friends whom I haven't seen in a while. Yay!!!!! Thanks to everyone for all the support and encouragement. See you soon!

5 Comments:

Blogger I said...

y

2/21/2008 11:50 AM  
Blogger I said...

Hey! Good luck Jenn. I read your play. Interesting. My girlfriend left last week. I'm not sure why. Well, everybody has their issues. I refuse to believe that everybody out there is this disfunctional. I worry when people start strange relationships with animals. Be careful with that. They just rip your heart out and stomp on it when they die before you. Dog, cat, human.......What's the difference? At least you can doink a human. Good luck in Houston!

2/21/2008 11:59 AM  
Blogger Jillian said...

Finally! An update.

Good luck!

2/21/2008 2:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like I have to miss this one. Bummer. Well, good luck!

2/21/2008 3:29 PM  
Blogger Bron said...

hope it went well!!!!!!

2/25/2008 4:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter