Tuesday, January 15, 2008

CVS, stop it!

I have decided that CVS is trying to brainwash me.

I go there a lot, for several reasons. Cigarettes are cheaper there. Prescriptions are reasonably priced. Plus, if you use your CVS card, you get nifty coupons and 'extra bucks' that you can use toward any purchase. But lately, I'm a little miffed at the coupon offers that are printing out for me.

When I buy cigarettes - they give me a coupon for Nicoderm.

When I buy chocolate, they give me a coupon for weight-loss products.

Look, CVS, if you've got something to say to me, just come out and say it! Enough with these mind games already!

My favorite thing about CVS, though, are the prescriptions. I usually wait for mine to be filled instead of coming back later, so the pharmacy guy puts a note on it to let them know I'm hanging around. They file all of the prescriptions by the first two letters of your last name. So, when I get my meds, the ticket attached to each prescription says:

"Ho waiting"

Now that's just not very nice. You don't know me, CVS!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe it's an abbreviation for "hottie"?

1/15/2008 3:23 PM  
Blogger Fried Hair Girl said...

haha! i think i just peed a little reading this!

1/15/2008 4:05 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Aww, thanks eye.

Hehe, I think the gay pharmacy guy peed a little too.

1/15/2008 7:59 PM  
Blogger Jillian said...

LOL... great post. Very funny. Damn CVS.

1/16/2008 12:48 AM  
Blogger Bron said...

lol! nice stuff!

1/16/2008 4:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter