Thursday, February 14, 2008

The man in my life

He's pretty cute and cuddly, but only when he wants to be.


He can be very demanding. He insists on breakfast as soon as we wake up in the morning. But the only time he ever complains is when he's hungry.


He doesn't care what we watch on TV, and he always lets me hold the remote.

He doesn't mind if I go days without make-up.

He's great with the kids.

He doesn't clean up after himself, but I knew that going in.


He has gradually taken over my side of the bed, and I gladly gave it up for him.


He's always waiting at the door when I come home from work.


And he likes to sit on my computer desk and chase the cursor on the screen.



Here's a picture of the man in my life....





Adorable? You bet he is!

He's bigger now, this was taken a while ago. I decided to post a little thing about him today because we got the new kitten last nite, and he's so freaking cute that if I posted his picture, you would become violently ill from the amount of cuteness radiating from him. I love my kitties!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jillian said...

He's adorable! I really really really want a kitten, but I'm allergic. Lucky you!

2/14/2008 9:10 AM  
Blogger Bron said...

yayyyyyyyyyy kittys!!!!!!

2/15/2008 4:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You call that a man? He looks like a little pussy to me.......

2/17/2008 6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter