Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Holy freezing rain, Batman!

Ok. It's not funny anymore.

It was so cute when the weather decided to get yucky and keep me inside for the weekend. Aww, that was adorable.

And Monday when my boss called and said, "Don't bother today", aww, that was really cute.

But when I woke up this morning and saw white stuff on the ground, and began to be bombarded with reports from the news of 'stay home, it's not worth it'....well, it just lost all of its cuteness.

400 school districts are closed today.

I really would rather go to work. I don't want to stay home again.

This is nuts.

2 Comments:

Blogger I said...

Oh Yeah? Guess where the F I'm at?

1/17/2007 8:36 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

either under a car or with the routers?

do I win a prize if I guess correctly?

1/18/2007 11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter