Monday, January 15, 2007

Cold....in so many ways

If your boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse/life partner leaves you a lovie dovie smoochie comment on your MySpace page...is that considered a public display of affection?

No, mine didn't do that. He doesn't even mention my existence on his page, so I was referring to some others I've seen recently. I've decided that young love makes me want to hurl. I'm all for it, don't get me wrong. But, much like real life PDA's, I'd rather not have to look at it.

It's cold. Far too cold to be a smoker who won't smoke inside the house.

There is a thin sheet of ice on my street, just daring me to get into the car and slide my way to the other end.

Nah. Not today.
You win, ice. You win.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger I said...

Hey! Young love rules. That's about the only time any broad will give it up consistently. You know it all goes down hill from that so anything else sucks. As for the PDA thing I think all young lesbians should be encouraged to do them. As for me and the routers that's just kinda freaky.

Smoking? Just turn on the vent-a-hood. Broads who smoke are hot anyways. Tell Evan you're a bad girl smoking in the house then give him the ol young love action.

Evan.....You're welcome buddy.

The Great Doofleboy has spoken.

1/15/2007 2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter