Sunday, August 20, 2006

Sad clown

Today, I sat at home, alone -- and I watched chick flicks. This is something I don't do, ever, because I have very little faith in the romantic love stories that permeate such tales. I always try to keep my feet firmly placed in reality. But today, I sat, and I watched, and I cried like a baby.

Then The Teenager called me. It's the first time she's called since she moved out, and she wasn't even calling to ask me for money or food or anything. She was just calling to say hello. That's it. She wanted to talk to me. That did it. More tears. Not while I was on the phone with her, but as soon as we hung up, and for a long time afterwards.

Dammit my head hurts now. I hate crying. I really, really hate it. Oddly enough though, besides the headache, I feel much better. I guess sometimes you just need to cry.

1 Comments:

Blogger I said...

DAMMIT!! I hate chick flicks. Broads watch them and then want sh*t from me. That pretty much just screws my day. Can't we all just be friends?

8/20/2006 8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter