Thursday, March 09, 2006

6 weird things/habits about me.

I was tagged by my buddy Tommy Von on Myspace, but I’ll post it here.

1. I have several family members, including an aunt and three sisters (all on my mother’s side) who I’ve never met. Can you say ‘dysfunctional’?

2. I have an irrational fear of soft cheeses.

3. I have OCD, and the one thing I’m really nutty about is the kitchen pantry. Everything has to be turned and stacked and placed a certain way, so no one else in the house ever puts groceries away for fear that they won’t do it right. (And they don’t.)

4. More OCD – the volume on the television always has to be on an even number. Unfortunately, this condition has ‘rubbed off’ on my children, my roommates, my boyfriend, and anyone else who has spent a significant amount of time with me.

5. I hate talking on the phone to most people. Not because I don’t like them, but I just find it tedious. There are only a few people I can spend time with on the phone. I prefer to communicate via email. If only my mother knew how to use a computer.

6. I appear to be a confident and outgoing person, but in all actuality, I’m quite self-conscious and easily intimidated. I would never go to a party or a function alone where I didn’t know anyone because that would scare me to death.

People I’m tagging:
Beth, because she'll make it funny.
Evan, because he needs to blog, dammit.
Skye, because she loves it when I blog.
Bryce, because there are probably a lot of weird things I don't know about him.
My stalkers, because you people obviously have nothing better to do.

6 Comments:

Blogger Travis said...

You think YOU'RE weird for having to set TV volume at at even number? THat's nothing, I not only need it set at an odd number it has to be a PRIME number. 17,19,23,29,31....

And yet my pants are size 38-34....

The horror, the horror.

--Travis--

3/09/2006 5:48 PM  
Blogger monogodo said...

I'll count myself as a stalker, but won't complete it until later, as I'm initiating a webhost change in the morning, and I don't want to lose any posts in the transition. I'll also add you to my sidebar.

3/09/2006 11:26 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Travis, don't get me started on prime numbers, and how dare you post them here! Are you trying to intensify my neurosis? :) And for the record, I doubt you're anywhere near as crazy/weird as I am.

Thanks for the sidebard add, mono. And since you actually make comments, I don't consider you a stalker. They know who they are. :)

3/10/2006 8:52 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Thanks Bryce.

3/10/2006 12:46 PM  
Blogger Skye said...

I posted my six things on myspace. Have a great weekend!!!

3/10/2006 4:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Celebrex scarring fitness pilates and yoga certifications homestudy Soccer licensees http://www.ambien-medicine.info/Appliances.html Retirement planning checklist

2/04/2007 11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter