Thursday, December 29, 2005

We did it!

Woo-hoo! My blog count is just over 9000 hits as of this morning. I put the counter on in June. That's a lot of reading in 6 months! You guys rock! Thanks for reading this year. I still can't believe anyone finds me that interesting.

Feeling much better today, although my voice is still not back 100%. I actually kept some food down last nite, so that's a good sign. Many thanks to Evan for taking care of me these past few days. I'm a grumpy sick person. I hope he doesn't catch this crap, but if he does, I'll be sure to return the caregiving favors.

We've got a great show tonite at the West End. I'm performing with some awesome guys - Eric Lokke, Shawn Halpin, Damus Smith, Scott Allen and Cedman. Should be a lot of fun. I'm loading up on hot tea and honey. Wish me luck, and come see the show! Starts at 8:00. Doors at 7:00. Tix are $10. Hope to see you there - but don't get too close. I can't be held responsible for the transmission of left-over germs.

Much love.

5 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Yeah. Good luck tonight. And why don't you call me anymore? Am I not cool enough for you?

12/29/2005 3:36 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Thanks chickies. :)

You are way cool Beth, as always. I haven't called anyone in a couple of weeks, busy and holidays and sick and blah. I'm sorry. Please don't get the hose. Again. Hope you can come tonite!

12/29/2005 3:52 PM  
Blogger Skye said...

Hey is this the last show for 2005? Well make it a special one "GGOOD LLUCK!

12/29/2005 4:42 PM  
Blogger I said...

9000? Can I count that high? I'm gonna put a counter on hugenads.com

12/29/2005 8:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... free ringtones fire alarms tolerance to fluoxetine Expert stationery 18th birthday balloon bouquet ohio Naked black women with big titties Keyword protonix and weight gain boards Mercedes euro headlights canada http://www.kiaofdesmoines.info/Massachusetts_dental_plans.html Verizon ring tones buy http://www.skin-care-products-3.info/parental-control-forums.html Xenical2c no prescription blue blue cross dental insurance shield online forex trading chicago currency exchange foreign Aspire.com pay bill free lg g4015 ringtone Free mobile british ringtones to download

2/22/2007 5:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter