Monday, November 28, 2005

Long weekend

Didn’t get much done over the weekend. Filmed the kids a bit, but they were in a mood and didn’t feel like being on camera.

Thanksgiving was good. My daughter made the desserts, and Dave and Evan helped. By ‘helped’ I mean ‘annoyed’. If she asked for nutmeg, they gave her chili powder. If she wanted a mixing spoon, they would hand her a pie plate. You get the idea. She managed to complete her tasks without injuring either man, much to my surprise. PK had grill duty and stayed out of her way.

We had tons of food, I had lots of wine, the boys had many beers. Wine and turkey. Can you say nap? Yeah. That’s pretty much what we did most of the day. I went the entire day with absolutely no concept of time. It was fabulous. Have pictures, I’ll put them up soon.

Hope you all had a nice holiday.

4 Comments:

Blogger I said...

I'm still Freaking working! Sh*t!

11/27/2005 5:02 PM  
Blogger Skye said...

This was a fun thanksgiving.

11/27/2005 10:20 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

What are you talking about in that first paragraph? Call me????

11/28/2005 12:07 PM  
Blogger I said...

I'm still at work!

11/28/2005 6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter