Friday, November 04, 2005

Another happy day

Happy Friday everyone! Good news: They called to say that my car is fixed. Bad news: It will cost me $750 to get it back. But hey, it’s Friday, it’s a beautiful day, and as my mom always says….Money; you can’t take it with you. No, I can’t, but it sure would be nice if it could just get me there.

Anywho. It’s been a good news kind of day. I just got word that a reporter from the Dallas Morning News will be coming to see the finals tomorrow nite, and will be doing a write-up in the paper! Yay! That’s very exciting. We’ve gotten some good press on the contest, and I can’t wait to do it again next year!

More good news: Evan got his TEA license to teach Comedy Defensive Driving! Yay! I am so freaking happy! Tonite, we celebrate! You bring the wine, I’ll bring the tassels.

Dallas Funniest Person finals tomorrow nite, 9:30 at the West End Comedy Theatre. Tickets are $15, but comics get in for free. Celebrity judges include Bo & Jim from 92.5 KZPS, and Andrea Grimes from the Dallas Observer. Come see the show, it's gonna rock!

Happy happy!

(Do you people ever get the impression that I'm bi-polar?)

2 Comments:

Blogger Skye said...

RoCk On!~~~~```~~~~I hadn't noticed you being bi-polar, I'll ask one of my 16 personalities if they've noticed!

11/04/2005 1:27 PM  
Blogger I said...

I taught driving school once. Everybody crashed. Sorry, that's all I've got.

11/04/2005 2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter