Friday, October 23, 2009

I'm never far from the horse.

Howdy y'all.

I've been a little whiny lately. Yeah, thanks for listening and all. Here's the thing - I really like Joe. And I figured out why I like him - because he's completely wrong for me, and I actually can't have him. But that's the way it goes, ain't it? We're still friends after the trip and the news and all that. I'm sure I'll see him again at some point. I know it's ridiculous to like this guy - seriously, you don't have to tell me just how ridiculous it is. But what I didn't tell him is that I'm kept plenty busy at home. What he doesn't know won't hurt him, right?


This is Rob. He's a super funny national headliner who tours all over the country, and he just filmed a couple of commercials for TBS. And he totally digs me. :) I did a guest set at one of his shows at Hyena's back in June and we've been talking ever since. How cool is it that a sorta-famous guy digs me? He's very nice and I'm hoping he will come see me soon when he has a couple of days off. He also asked me to open for him next time he does shows at Hyena's. Won't be until next year, but I'll take it! And no, I haven't slept with him. Yet. It's kinda nice to have a guy dig me so much without having to see me naked! Sweet.
I saw my Italian boy the nite before I left for New Mexico. Here's what he says about me: "You're hot, you're funny as hell, and you have mad skillz!". He's sweet, cute, and always complimentary. What's not to like about that! And we've been hanging out for over a year now.
So I really have no reason to be sad or depressed at all. I have plenty of great things going on. I just need to stop letting my head get wrapped around the wrong ones. I can do it!
Hugs and happy Friday!

2 Comments:

Blogger I said...

Please tell me that "mad skillz" is not part of your normal vocabulary. That's almost as bad as "my bad". You mean your mistake.

When you say "never far from the horse"; is that a reference to being thrown the horse?

I'm pretty awesome at throwing the horse. That's not to be confused with punching the clown. I am good at that too.

We must finally note that I dig you and have never seen you naked in person. Please post a new spank pic. I'm getting tired of this one.

The Great Doofleboy has spoken.

10/25/2009 6:18 AM  
Blogger Jenn Hoff said...

'Mad skillz' is not part of my vocab. Those were his words. :)

And yes, I meant being thrown from the horse. Although maybe not the best metaphor to use when referring to men? lol.

I will try to get a new pic up for you Tom. And thanks for digging me. :)

10/26/2009 7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter