Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Wish me luck

I have a date this weekend, with a real grown-up man. He's over 40, has a real job, is not a wannabe rock star, doesn't live with his parents, has grown children who live in an entirely different city, and thinks I'm pretty damned amazing.

Weird, huh?

I've been putting him off for a while as I've been busy with people who don't give two shits about me as a person. (Good thinking, Jenn). He's the kind of guy who will undoubtedly show up with flowers, take me to a nice restaurant, tell me I'm wonderful and beautiful, and not expect anything at the end of the nite.

Yes, Jenn, these men are called ADULTS. Say it with me now: A-D-U-L-T-S.

Not a college student. Not an immature musician. Not a drug dealer or former inmate.

He's definitely the settling-down kind. And if things go well, maybe I will be too.

5 Comments:

Blogger theFarschside said...

Good for you -- don't forget to have fun --

10/27/2009 4:52 PM  
Blogger I said...

HA! That's funny. Jenn, there is no freaking way you will ever stay interested in a guy like that. Even I think he's ghey. Seriously, all the flower giving and being all nice sh*t is just ghey. Why not a bad boy that's 40?

10/28/2009 5:38 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I haven't found a bad boy who's 40 that I click with. Are you trying to ask me something Tom? lol.

10/28/2009 7:49 AM  
Blogger I said...

No, I'd do you but I've spent the last two months keeping two women apart an the month before that three. I'm exausted.

10/28/2009 10:23 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Too bad. I get 'done' plenty, but thanks. :)

10/28/2009 1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter