Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Nothing to see here

I don't really have much to say. Crappy open mic last nite, a comedy buddy who doesn't know when to go home, and not enough sleep. Yay.


On the work front, we have new staff who are wonderfully amazing and I hope they stick around. I think they're gonna be great.


My long-term hook-up guy and I can't seem to, well, hook up these days. Our schedules don't match anymore, now that I work daytime hours. Not that I mind like him texting me at 2 AM to see if I'm available.

Wait...actually, I hate that. But that's how it goes sometimes.

Good news though - I put on a size 12 pants today - and they FIT!
Yay for a hard job!

2 Comments:

Blogger Curt said...

You're saying that you're
Sexually frustrated?
nom nom nom nom nom

6/23/2009 12:03 PM  
Blogger I said...

Hey! Nobody ever talks to me!

6/24/2009 11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter