Friday, July 03, 2009

Now that I've had my meds....

Ha. Just kidding. Unless you count alcohol as a med.

Things are really Ok, I've just been a little overwhelmed. The car is repaired. I'm picking it up Monday when I have some money. I do have a very good mechanic, he just isn't close to where I live, so half the cost of fixing the car was having it towed to the shop. Oh well. I know they do a good job and don't screw me.

I did a guest spot at Hyena's Dallas last nite and it went well! My new co-workers, who are adorable by the way, came to see the show. They'll never look at me the same again, but I did warn them in advance. I really am loving this comedy thing again. I may be hosting all next weekend in Arlington, I'll let you know when I find out for sure.

I've been missing my bass player, but since we haven't quite gotten to the point of any sort of commitment, I decided to hook up with my long-term guy last nite. Yes, it was great and yes, I needed it. If I do become rich and famous, I'll be taking care of him. He's so worth it.

Tired today, holiday weekend approaching. Wish I had today off but it will be a short day.

3 Comments:

Blogger I said...

Hey! I used the letter F on the last post!

7/03/2009 11:00 AM  
Blogger I said...

Hey! Howcome you don't follow my BLOG? My BLOG is cool too. Is this because I refused to play bass in a thong?

7/04/2009 9:42 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I just don't have a lot of internet time, Tom. It's not you, it's me.

7/06/2009 8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter