Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Grindcore...it's not just for breakfast anymore.

So these are the guys I've been hanging out with. Thankfully, they don't play in the apartment. I kinda liked this sort of music - when I was 17. I'm pretty sure this genre of music doesn't have a lot of female fans. :)

The only person I don't know in this video is the lead singer.

Drums - Bryan Fajardo

Bass - Joe Tapia

Guitar - Dorian (I don't know his last name. Luckily he's not the one I slept with. hahahah)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger I said...

Jenn! Stop posting who you are banging. That's just not good. By the way, tell your Mom to stop texting me!

6/17/2009 8:38 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Oh, come on. If I don't post about it, how will you know who I'm banging? LMAO.

p.s. Mom says pick up some milk on your way home.

ha. ha. ha. ha.

6/17/2009 8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter