Thursday, November 29, 2007

Tidbits

One of the route drivers I work with recognized me from a show I did last year sometime. He said he thought I looked familiar, but he didn’t make the connection until he heard the other guys talking about me doing stand-up. He said he remembered it was a really good show and I was funny. :)

Emily has a new boyfriend, I got to meet him last nite. His name is True. Seriously, that’s his name. And every time she talks about him, I picture Steve Buscemi in “The Wedding Singer” singing that song at the end. “….I know this much is True…”. I miss the 80’s. But I digress....he seems like a nice boy. Kinda short, looks like a Hobbit, real quiet. I think I scared him, which baffles me. I don't think I've ever scared anyone.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bron said...

Nothing wrong with me that look like Hobbits... check out my boyfriend ;)

11/30/2007 4:47 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Better a hobbit than a troll. Or a gnome. :)

11/30/2007 6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter