Monday, October 29, 2007

Pondering

It seems I have a million things to say, yet nothing seems to come out in any kind of decipherable order.


I've had a lot of time to myself these last few weeks. Lots of time to think and ponder and work myself into a tizzy. I am kid-free every other weekend, and I've spent a lot of time cleaning and organizing. I think I actually fear the moment when everything is in its place, because then I won't have anything to keep me busy. Just sit and enjoy the silence I suppose.


Overall things are just fine. But this has been a really big change for me, for all of us. There are some things I'll miss. Sadly, the things I won't miss outweigh the ones I will. If only we'd just stayed friends. That seemed to work for us. Or maybe it didn't. We never were really just friends, in spite of what he told others. We weren't a couple, but we weren't just friends either. I used to call it 'friends with benefits' - but I don't know how beneficial that really was, looking back on it all.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I clean whenever Fuzzy's away. It's cathartic.

Got any cool plans for Halloween?

10/29/2007 5:41 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

It's been very cathartic.

No plans, probably stay home, hand out candy and watch Ghost Hunters. :)

10/29/2007 8:39 PM  
Blogger Bron said...

you don't need him to do the fun stuff you have inside you to do... write, perform, write sketches, draw things, take up clay modeling.... :)

10/30/2007 3:39 AM  
Blogger Jenn Hoff said...

Clay modeling. lol. I was thinking of ice sculpting.

10/30/2007 2:05 PM  
Blogger Bron said...

nude modeling

10/30/2007 4:07 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I'm not sure the art world is ready for that. :)

10/31/2007 5:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter