Monday, November 26, 2007

I can't believe I'm going to say this - but I'm actually glad to be back at work today. The cold and rain over the weekend really sucked, and not having a car sucks even more, so 4 days off may sound like a great thing to some people, but it was just BORING.

I spent Thursday by myself for the most part. I had dinner at my neighbors' place, then back to mine. Friday my ex brought the kids home early, so there went my date plans. But 'date' came over and spent the evening with us anyway. That was nice.

Saturday and Sunday, some sporadic cleaning, cooking, movie-watching, and assorted video game play. Nothing too exciting to report.

I am happy. That's a good thing.

4 Comments:

Blogger decade5 said...

Being happy is the best thing ever.

11/26/2007 8:49 AM  
Blogger Jenn Hoff said...

True. I just hope he's miserable. Is that wrong? lol.

11/26/2007 10:25 AM  
Blogger Bron said...

lol... right now... no.... in a few years... erm... rethink

11/28/2007 9:29 AM  
Blogger Jenn Hoff said...

lol. A few years? I doubt I'll still hate him that far down the road. :)

11/28/2007 12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter