Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine

What are our plans for Valentine's Day? Well, thanks for asking! It's the annual Battle of the Sexes at Comedy Sportz. The men vs. the women in a grudge match to beat all grudge matches.

Details can be found at their website:
www.comedysportzdfw.com

Show starts at 8:30 PM. There will be amazing catered food and a cash bar. Reservations are recommended. I'll probably be working at the door.

*************************************************************************************
So I've been quizzing all the men this morning at the office, making sure they took care of their women for Valentine's Day. Jewelry, spa treatments, and a heart shaped arrangement of chocolate kisses were just some of the things mentioned. Aww.

My man is no exception. I received flowers at the office - not just flowers, but tulips, my very favorite. They look so pretty sitting on my desk. I wish I had a camera. I've arranged them in a nearly haphazard fashion in their vase. But they're still quite beautiful, and I was very surprised. I honestly can't remember the last time someone actually sent me flowers. He wasn't forgotten either - I purchased an auto detailing package for his car. It's a guy thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter