Friday, February 23, 2007

Stress Relief

I did something last nite that I haven’t done in 10 years.

I got a massage.

No, guys, not one of those kind of massages. This was the kind where they work on all your muscles, not just one. No ‘happy ending’ for me.

I was a little nervous. Contrary to popular belief, I do not like getting undressed in front of strangers. I requested a female, hoping that I would be more comfortable with someone of my own gender. And I was. She made me feel very relaxed. I can’t say that I had a lucid thought during the entire hour. Everything just seemed to melt away – all my worry and anxiety gone, if only temporarily.

She worked really hard on the various knots in my shoulders – an unfortunate side effect of being large-chested. She managed to work out a good portion of them, although I think many more sessions would be needed to get them all.

The only uncomfortable part was lying on the boys for an hour. Again, the large chest isn’t conducive to that particular position. I never get flat, I just sort of rock back and forth.

When she was done and I got up to get dressed, I was dizzy, my hair was a mess, and I felt like a wet noodle. Ahh. That was awesome. Almost better than sex, except that I had to pay for it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"The only uncomfortable part was lying on the boys for an hour. Again, the large chest isn’t conducive to that particular position. I never get flat, I just sort of rock back and forth."

This is why I tend to do chair massages for upper back work, instead of full-body. Next time bring a pillow to put under you - it helps.

2/23/2007 10:30 AM  
Blogger I said...

There are few anomolies in life.

1) There is no such thing as a japanese sports car.

2) There is no bad publicity.

3) There are no drawbacks to being large chested, unless you just don't show them to anyone.

2/23/2007 2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter