Saturday, July 08, 2006

Stand-up Showcase!!!!

Our return to the West End officially has a date! Are you excited? I know I am!

Stand-up Showcase
Saturday, August 5th
10:30 PM
Comedy Sportz Arena (formerly known as the West End Comedy Theatre)
601 Munger Ave.
Dallas, TX

Tickets are $10 at the door. The line-up (subject to change) includes:

Seth Cowles
Corey Sutton
Billy McFarland
Tom Devenport
Bryce Richardson

I'll be hosting the show. Please come see us, this will be a comeback for several of us who haven't been on stage in a while!

2 Comments:

Blogger I said...

That's amazing! What about open mic? What about hot broads?

7/08/2006 8:18 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Open mic is still not happening. And I can't help you with the broads. I thought you had Paul for that?

7/08/2006 11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter