Sunday, June 11, 2006

New motto and good news.

Beth has assigned me this new motto. I like it.

"Just because I rock, doesn't mean I'm made of stone, baby."

Yeah, that's right. And if I haven't mentioned it lately - Beth is the coolest chick I know, and she's been there for me on occasions when I really needed someone impartial. Thanks for that, it helped more than you know.

Oh, and it's official - Evan is back with Comedy Sportz. Yay! So I know where I'll be spending my weekend nites! But who knows, it may turn out to be a positive thing for us big D comics too. They may be willing to allow us to use the space for a show once in a while, which would be a dream for me. More to come on that issue, and probably not for a while. I may never make it at the Improv. I may never appear at the Backdoor. But the West End has always welcomed me with open, although very gay, arms. Under new management and willing to talk to me. Good news for us both.

Happy Sunday. I'm going to have some wine and play poker with the boys.

9 Comments:

Blogger decade5 said...

Do you care if I add you to the Blog Glob on Jillustrations.com?

6/12/2006 7:58 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I would be unopposed and honored. :)

6/12/2006 10:56 AM  
Blogger decade5 said...

Ta-DOW! http://www.jillustrations.com/

6/12/2006 12:25 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

"I've decided to get on the phone today and call every comic I know"

UMMM....

6/12/2006 4:14 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Hey, Goober. Check this out.

http://www.jeffthecomic.com/jtc_v_clips_v5.php

Tell me what you think.

6/12/2006 4:17 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Yeah, I made like two calls and got bored. Left a msg for one person and the other was a disconnected number.

Looking at your link, feedback to follow. Miss you fucker.

6/12/2006 7:01 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Jill, thanks! I shall return the favor.

Ok, just watched. (Note to my readers: Feel free to click on Jeff's link, just know that the content is not for the faint of heart.)

And they say I'M filthy? LOL. I bow to the king.

Nice layout too, I like it.

#4. LMAO. Wow.

6/12/2006 7:14 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Aww, and I'll always be here, man. It's your tits that lure me. You know that, don't you? They're like big, warm pillow-top matresses, just begging to be slept on. And bounced on. And peed on when I get too drunk. Though I would never, NEVER cover them with plastic sheets. Because I'm a friend. A true friend.

Also, HEY! I'm totally high right now! I miss you, bitch. I need to call you back. I was scrubbing my bath tub when you called and totally flaked. (AKA: Smoked) You know how it goes.

6/13/2006 12:36 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

And I thought you loved me for my sense of humor. Hmph.

Miss you too. I want you to do a show if I get the chance to put one on downtown. The Coop boys too. I really miss producing. Damn.

6/13/2006 12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter