Thursday, April 06, 2006

Write here, write now

Ok, I have been slacking off on my creativity for quite some time. I have kept my promise to blog at least once a week, and that's all well and good. But now I'm finally starting to put together a story that I've wanted to write for some time. It will be fiction, based loosely on real events, and those really are the best kind because I can make the characters do whatever I want them to. And since I'm working temp and my comedy club is closed, I really do have the time to do it now.

My promise to myself: Write one page per day, at the very least. More is fine, less is unacceptable. The only days that are exceptions are the weekends, because those are family days, and my kids have very little patience for my need to create.

Two days, 5 pages. A good start.

Write on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter