Monday, April 03, 2006

It will cost HOW MUCH?????

Well, it's official. My car is dead. Gone. Deceased. No more. Unless I come up with $2500 to have it repaired, and I really don't think it's worth it at this point. Not that I could blink up that much cash anyway.

So let's recap what I've spent on this car:

Vehicle Purchased: March 31, 2005.
Electrical problems in June: $200.00
Brake job in August: $250.00
Fuel pump replacement in November: $753.00
Water pump and intake gasket in February: $400.00
Head gasket that I'm not going to pay for: $2500.00

Taking a shot gun and putting it out of its misery: Priceless.

Time for a new vehicle. Dammit. I really liked that car.

5 Comments:

Blogger Skye said...

LOL!! You don't have any cliffs there do you?

4/03/2006 10:25 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

No, but we do have some really high bridges!

4/03/2006 11:32 AM  
Blogger I said...

I had a car once. The routers hid the damn thing and now I can't find it.

4/03/2006 5:46 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I'm frightened by your evil routers, Tom. Seriously. They must be stopped.

4/06/2006 8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site Sun life group retirement plan Warner robins sales tax Dances and spanish Buying valium tramadol Related to electrolux vacuum cleaners Emergency insurance travel Medal poker Wholesale primative home decor Anthony roulette and naaman forest how do principals incorporate media into their marketing 1800 dial a mattress http://www.furnace-humidifier-3.info/Identify-baccarat-crystal.html Subaru legacy sports tourer gear stick Hot teenie sex

3/06/2007 1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter
blog counter